Career opportunity : Agile Delivery Manager
Permanent, Full Time role.
About This Role
What You’ll Be Doing
We’re looking for a Delivery Manager to join the technical team here at Thrive. The successful candidate will support efforts across the full SDLC including Product, to ensure that they deliver incremental improvements to our systems using Agile methodologies.
You will be a key member of the team, working with key individuals to define product changes, manage and prioritise our backlog, help writing stories and coordinate sprint. You’ll be comfortable conversing with stakeholders and technical teams.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the application of Agile and BDD/TDD, helping to improve delivery.
- Accountable for the preparation, refinement, prioritisation, scheduling and delivery of features to scope
- Providing transparency on progress and expected timeframes for the wider business and customers
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is provided for released changes
- Leading squads refinement decisions - Solve problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Ensuring alignment on scope, requirements, priorities and planning
- Provide feature demos or explainer videos to wider business
- Lead and ensure end to end analysis is done and understood
- Ensuring that the squads understand the work required
- Ensuring that implementation meets specifications
- Perform analysis to assist Support and developers with troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution of BAU issues
- Line management of ~4 developers and engineers, including facilitation to ensure they have personal development plans
- Supporting squads during sprints to ensure the smooth delivery of incremental improvements
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to resolving issues and responding to change
- Requirements management
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of modern software development processes, CI/CD, automated testing
- Working on enterprise grade SaaS platforms
- Experience working with remote teams
- BA experience including theory, rules and practices
- Understanding of the maintenance and deployment of micro service applications
- Leading Scrum ceremonies
- Email Charlotte.Morley@thrivelearning.com to apply