Career opportunity : Senior PR & Communications Manager
- Develop and own public relations and communications strategy to support business-wide goals and make noise about THRIVE’s key milestones, product developments, future plans and people updates.
- Develop media stories and pitches that align with the THRIVE vision, ethos, culture and journey. From planning to execution and analysis.
- Build and maintain critical relationships with key media outlets, focusing on target national and international publications, as well as learning media, business press and trade press.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to support personal branding initiatives as part of wider strategy.
- Advise on the role of PR and communications in key strategic business initiatives.
- Advise on and implement additional media channels e.g. podcasts to spread awareness of THRIVE
- Draft outstanding quality press materials including press releases, employee profiles, pitches, bylined articles, blogs and other content.
- Become the point of contact for external media enquiries, and ensure brand guidelines and key messaging are communicated to relevant external stakeholders.
- Manage a PR & Awards Specialist to drive strategic planning and execution of an ambitious awards strategy.
- Work closely with customer marketing to support customer advocacy and feed customer stories into speaking/media opportunities, and customer case studies/testimonials.
- Strong journalist relationships across tech and business media
- Highly organised, self-directed and passionate about showcasing THRIVE’s growth and successes
- Able to craft compelling copy and seamlessly adapt tone, PoV etc as required
- Excellent at juggling multiple projects and deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Able to analyse PR initiatives and recommend / implement adjustments
- Happy to work independently and cross-functionally as and when required
- PR or agency experience in the tech sector (preferably B2B)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, ever-changing environment
Interested? Please email your CV to email@example.com!