We believe in putting the learner experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always looking for the next member of our Tribe to help us innovate and evolve.
Check out our current vacancies below!
Our current vacancies
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Permanent – Full time
Salary – £25,000 + (DOE)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to have autonomy over the digital elements of our busy B2B marketing programme.
You’ll specialise in conversion rate optimisation, paid media, search engine marketing and managing the CMS to attract household brands such as DECIEM, Experian and Global Radio.
- Support Head of Marketing in delivering a busy plan of B2B marketing activity
- Search engine marketing –
- Plan, develop and implement a future-proofed SEO strategy
- Perform ongoing keyword research for website optimisation and content recommendations
- Content creation – Use SEM insights to create relevant content that will improve organic rankings and traffic
- CMS – Manage our commercial website focussing on driving traffic and improving the user journey
- Conversion optimisation: Track key landing pages and implement improvements to increase conversion rates
- Paid media – Own and deliver PPC, paid social and paid media campaigns
- Monthly reporting on digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and Data Studio to inform future optimisation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google ads, Search console etc
- CMS experience – ideally WordPress
- Experience with paid media including social (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience in conversion optimisation – testing landing pages, forms and user-journeys to refine and optimise conversion
- Experience with a marketing automation platform – ideally Hubspot
- Experience of CSS or HTML coding
- A good blend of technical, analytical and commercial experience
If you’re interested in this role, please email our Head of Marketing, Cassie Gasson at email@example.com with your CV.