We believe in putting the learner experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always looking for the next member of our Tribe to help us innovate and evolve.
Check out our current vacancies below!
Our current vacancies
Customer Success Manager
Summary: The core role of the Customer Success Manager here at Thrive is to make our customer happy! Drawing from your existing experience, you will act as clients’ key point of contact, acting as their go-to person for both gargantuan and niggly tasks.
Working closely with our Chief Customer Officer, this role will involve:
- Care for and represent your own portfolio of Thrive customers, ensuring they are supported, help them to make the best use of their products and providing them with the best opportunities for success
- Helping clients out with programme design, piecing together their content into learning experiences and lead on engagement campaigns
- Oversight of the entire client lifecycle, through purchase, implementation and onboarding through to driving use of the community site, encouraging connection and learning from other customers
- Train and support new customers on the THRIVE platform, meaning you’ll need to become a wizard when it comes driving successful launches, including specific platform configuration on a per-client basis
- Act as SME to internal teams, supporting in training, marketing, webinars and a whole cornucopia of release materials
- Helping your clients create and run engagement campaigns, measuring their success and ensuring they hit their KPIs
- Work strategically with each client to define what good looks like and advise them on how to get there – basically you’re going to have to love data!
Your experience and skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Client and project experience is a must
- Good understanding of learning technologies or general learning is a massive bonus
- Exposure to SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be very comfortable presenting
- Technical background also a bonus but not required
We’re a small company, which means there are loads of opportunities for you to learn new skills, experience different roles and really feel like you’re part of something exciting. At the same time, there’s always something that needs doing or things that could be done better. Therefore you’ll need loads of initiative, have a collaborative and teamworking mindset and not be afraid to get your hands dirty!
If you’re interested in this role, please mail our Chief Customer Officer, Danielle Hamilton, with your CV.