Our current vacancies
Location: Nottingham city centre.
Salary: £22-25k depending on experience
Summary: This is a unique opportunity for a mid-level graphic designer with UI experience and a keen interest in UX to work with a creative team designing innovative digital learning content. The role offers creative freedom and the opportunity to influence the development of a new and exciting brand in the market.
Working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer, this role will involve the following:
- Thinking creatively to produce:
- high impact assets for learning solutions
- static concepts for interactive UI/UX components.
- Creating style guides for new digital learning content based on sound research.
- Presenting ideas to the development team and rapid prototyping if needed.
- Getting hands-on with e-learning software to build learning content from scratch.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of production-ready assets.
Your experience and skills:
- At least two years’ experience working in a graphic design role within the digital industry.
- A design degree at 2:1 or above (preferably Graphic Design, Illustration or Multimedia).
- Experience of working with colleagues focused on user experience and translating their ideas into designs.
- Fluent in using Illustrator (Adobe CC) to design user interfaces and create illustrations.
- Self-driven and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Some knowledge of digital technology and user experience strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong emphasis on quality.
- Strong communication skills to articulate the thinking behind your design decisions.
- A basic foundational level of understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Other design skills, such as animation/video.
- Some experience creating marketing material for print and digital.
To apply for this role, please email our Chief Content Officer Emma Layton.