Thrive Learning is a dynamic and innovative Learning technology company dedicated to empowering individuals and organisations to thrive through lifelong learning.
As we rapidly expand and strive for excellence, we are seeking a visionary, strategic thinking Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead, integrate and grow our talented operations, implementation and customer success teams, propelling Thrive forward towards long term growth
We are proud to be at the point to now require a Chief Operating Officer to join our leadership team and drive the operational success of Thrive Learning. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, results-oriented, and visionary leader who can bring together various teams, departments, and functions within our organisation.
- Lead, integrate and align efforts among implementation, project management, customer success, and operations teams with the goal of providing a unified and effective service to our customers.
- Drive the blueprint for delivering a best in class end-to-end customer experience for Thrive customers focussed on measurable impact.
- Implement strategies with a commercial focus that drive growth and lead to market leading net revenue retention.
- Optimise key business processes to enhance efficiencies and productivity, ensuring Thrive's fast pace is maintained. Employ data-driven decision-making and innovative strategies to elevate operational performance
- 5+ years working for a Learning Management Systems (LMS) provider
- Leadership experience in customer and/or operations roles
- Ability to drive team(s) to deliver the highest in service, quality, and results
- Entrepreneurial attitude with high level of accountability for efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make sound business decisions with experience in finance and operations
- Strong market presence within the industry is a plus
What you'll get
- Unlimited annual holiday. You did read that right!
- THRIVEdays - which is a short Friday (10-3)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and lively offices with a fantastic culture
- Unbeatable THRIVE social events
- Limitless development opportunities
- Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply here.