Salary - Competitive
Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and organised creative leader to work with a marketing team designing innovative resources for Thrive, the fastest-growing learning tech company in the world.
Working closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, this role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining Thrive's brand identity across all marketing channels.
- Create captivating animations and motion graphics that align with the brand's aesthetics and product.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop promotional material for webinars, product demos, sales, exhibitions, collateral, website, social and videos.
- Develop and coordinate designs for print, merch/swag and events.
- Design, build and create pages and assets for the Thrive website using Webflow.
- Using Figma and Adobe suite to produce high-quality videos showcasing the Thrive Platform and Thrive Content.
- Managing and developing our Junior Motion Graphic Designer.
- Interpreting a brief, developing storyboards and using your initiative and creativity to bring ideas to life.
- Creating and preparing assets for animation and video.
- Planning and prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of all content produced.
- Collaborate with Product, contribute to UI &UX ideas and have a deep knowledge of the Thrive products.
Your experience and skills
- Experience working in a video production role and/or animation role
- A design degree at 2:1 or above (preferably Design or equivalent courses).
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Final Cut Pro.
- Understands and has experience with Figma and Webflow.
- Self-driven and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong emphasis on quality and organisation
- Strong communication skills
- Design skills, such as illustration and animation
- Time management and commitment to deadlines
Interested? Email email@example.com with your CV or if you have any questions.