Last updated: August 6, 2019
At Thrive Learning we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies where:
- We process personal data relating to self-employed customers and suppliers and employees of our customers and suppliers.
- We process personal data of our customers or suppliers who appear in our promotional material.
We will process your personal data for the purposes of communication with our customers and suppliers, ensuring any products or services exchanged between us satisfy agreed requirements and maintaining records. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the supply of our products / services and maintaining a business relationship with your employer.
We may also process your personal data for the purpose of creating marketing material. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interests, namely promoting the products/services supplied by us. We will store your personal data relating to marketing material for as long as the marketing material remains relevant to the products/services supplied by us for up to a maximum of 10 years.
Although the data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), data transferred to third parties to provide services to you or to perform our contract you may be transferred to third parties outside the EEA e.g. Freshdesk.
We take all reasonable technical, organisation and security steps to ensure that the information you supply to us over the internet is secure.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can ask us to provide your personal data, either to yourself or to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Thrive Learning Limited is incorporated and registered in England with company number 10988277 and whose registered office is at 6b Oldknows Factory, St. Anns Hill Road, Nottingham, England, NG3 4GN.
We are contactable by email at email@example.com.