Last updated: August 6, 2019
At Thrive Learning we are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy applies to all employees of Thrive Learning Limited for whom we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We will process your personal data for the purposes of complying with your contract of employment, maintaining reasonable records of work activities and the promotion and supply of our products and services. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of your contract of employment with Thrive and our compliance with legal obligations. We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our Personal Information Processing Register.
We will share your personal data with other third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for us to comply with obligations in relation to your employment with us or to comply with the law.
Although the data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), data transferred to third parties to provide services to you or to perform our contract you may be transferred to third parties outside the EEA e.g. Freshdesk.
We take all reasonable technical, organisation and security steps to ensure that the information you supply to us over the internet is secure.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can ask us to provide your personal data, either to yourself or to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Thrive Learning Limited is incorporated and registered in England with company number 10988277 and whose registered office is at 6b Oldknows Factory, St. Anns Hill Road, Nottingham, England, NG3 4GN.
We are contactable by email at email@example.com.