Last updated: August 6, 2019
At Thrive Learning we are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy applies to the next of kin shared by employees at Thrive Learning Limited for whom we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We will process your contact details for the purpose of communication in the event of an incident or emergency. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely providing for the welfare of our employees.
We will retain all personal data we have obtained relating to you until the termination of the employment of an individual who has provided us with your details.
Although the data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), data transferred to third parties to provide services to you or to perform our contract you may be transferred to third parties outside the EEA e.g. Freshdesk.
We take all reasonable technical, organisation and security steps to ensure that the information you supply to us over the internet is secure.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can ask us to provide your personal data, either to yourself or to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Thrive Learning Limited is incorporated and registered in England with company number 10988277 and whose registered office is at 6b Oldknows Factory, St. Anns Hill Road, Nottingham, England, NG3 4GN.
We are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.