Fair Use Policy
THRIVE learning is based on the concept of shared capacity. To ensure a high-quality Service experience for all, the following Fair Use Policy applies:
- Usage of the THRIVE Service will be considered unreasonable and contravening the Fair Use Policy should the usage:
a. Be unauthorised, illegal, fraudulent, or falsified;
b. cause significant congestion, disruption or otherwise avoid controls implemented into the THRIVE Service adversely affecting our network or Service;
c. unreasonably and adversely affect another User’s use of or access to the Service;
d. be excessive in comparison to the usage of an average Customer that makes use of the THRIVE Service;
e. otherwise, be in contravention of the AWS Acceptable Use Policy;
- THRIVE will contact the Key Person for any Customer for any usage that is in breach of the THRIVE Fair Use Policy.
- If the Customer's usage is considered as unreasonable, THRIVE may contact the Customer to advise them that their usage is in breach of the THRIVE Fair Use Policy.
- THRIVE may then request that the Customer stops or alters their usage to conform with the THRIVE Fair Use Policy.
- If excessive or unreasonable usage continues 7 days after receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, THRIVE may without further notice, apply charges to the Customer account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of usage; suspend, modify or restrict the use of the Service or withdraw access to the Service.