Customer Support Specialist (US based in East Coast office)
We’re growing our Customer Support team and are looking for a proactive Support Specialist to join us. This is an exciting time to join us as we are expanding into the US, working with some great businesses to deliver a cutting edge next generation learning experience platform (LXP).
What you’ll do
You will deal with tickets sent by customer administrators who have queries or issues related to their LXP.
- Manage, prioritise and resolve support tickets from a range of channels, answering customer queries and working with developers to identify solutions.
- Answer product queries about the LXP and provide expert advice on configuration and functionality.
- Proactively update open tickets to keep customers informed and happy while they wait for a resolution.
- Identify interim solutions to minimise disruption where a quick fix is not possible.
- Manage the tickets through our ticketing system, Freshdesk, ensuring complete visibility of ticket progress and updates.
Who you are
We are looking for an ambitious and hard-working Customer Support person, who has:
- Experience of working in Customer Support within a SaaS environment, and preferably with learning technologies such as an LXP or LMS platform.
- Exceptional communication and prioritisation skills, with a customer-first mindset and a collaborative approach.
- A solid team ethos and an enthusiastic approach to customer success.
- A good attention to detail and a willingness to get under the hood of support tickets so you fully understand their impact.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and covering letter outlining what you’d bring to the role to email@example.com.