Base Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
PERMANENT, FULL TIME ROLE
THRIVE has taken the learning technologies industry by storm. Our purpose is to make online learning and communication engaging by recognising the needs of each learner and creating a consumer-grade experience.
We do this by providing our Learning and Skills Platform, Content Club and most recently Data Lab to some of the world's most iconic & forward-thinking brands including Sky, Krispy Kreme, Ted Baker and many more.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for a passionate person to join our newly established People Team here at THRIVE. As Talent Manager, you’ll work closely with the Head of People & Culture to understand the talent needs of the business and manage all aspects of recruitment and onboarding. This will include designing and evolving processes, reporting on hiring metrics, providing guidance to hiring managers and overseeing the new starter journey.
It’s the perfect time to join for someone wanting to carve out a role with amazing future opportunities as we continue to expand our reach globally. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing software company with a great culture.
The role will be based partly from home and partly from our Hove office, with regular catch-ups occurring mainly online, but occasionally face to face.
- You attract and hire people using a multi-channel approach
- You make use of the most effective tools and strategies to reach the talent we need
- You love the spotlight and will rave about our commitment to ensure our people ‘Thrive at Work’
- You’ll share the THRIVE employer value proposition in order to engage with potential candidates
- You use a consistent process to ensure equality and inclusivity at each stage and support hiring managers during interviews
- You’ll be a point of contact for newbies for their first 4 weeks
- You’ll coordinate and facilitate our newbie induction day
- You’ll support the Head of People & Culture where appropriate in areas such as engagement, project rollouts, training content design, Employee Relations, organisational events and culture activity.
- You’ll use your experience to analyse what works and what doesn’t
- You will design brand new onboarding procedures and manage the delivery of their implementation.
- You’ll need to keep track of THRIVE’s recruitment metrics and use them to make your role more efficient
- You’ll ensure that THRIVE has access to the widest possible pool of candidates
- You’ll attend conferences, job fairs, seminars, industry events and make connections via platforms such as LinkedIn
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A driven and ambitious person who’s eager to take on responsibility
- A resulted oriented individual that’s committed to overachieving on performance and KPI’s
- A commercially minded ‘go getter’ that embodies the idea of ‘consistent persistence’
- Someone who’s truly invested in their own continuous development
- A resilient employee that’s comfortable with the rejection and repetition that can come with this role
- A team player that’s curious about our process and is always on the lookout for how we can collectively improve.
- A person that is Emotionally Intelligent
- At least 1 year of experience in a recruitment or talent role
WHAT YOU’LL GET
It’s no secret that fast-growing SaaS businesses are one of the most exciting places to start your career, and THRIVE is no exception. Our team thinks differently to other businesses and we offer our employees something different, too. We’re all about trust, autonomy and doing the right thing, and we’re proud of the benefits we offer to our team. You’ll receive;
- A competitive salary
- 10% annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Fast-tracked progression opportunities in a fast-growing tech firm
- Unlimited annual holiday. You did read that right!
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern and lively office with a fantastic culture
- Unbeatable THRIVE social events
- Laptop and other equipment to help you succeed
If you’re interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.