Senior Business Development Manager
At THRIVE we have a very exciting opportunity for someone working in the learning technology industry to join our fast-expanding sales team.
We’re looking for a senior sales professional to join the team and to be part of our growth plans for 2021 and beyond. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing software company with a great culture.
This role will give you lots of autonomy to deliver results. It’s the perfect time to join for someone wanting to carve out a role with amazing future opportunities as we continue to expand our reach globally.
You will be focussed on building relationships and selling THRIVE LXP to senior decision-makers. The role requires someone that excels in sales, business development, solution selling/consulting and relationship management with experience in SaaS solutions.
The role is home-based with some travel to the Nottingham office required.
Excellent selling skills are a must, as well being positive and motivated to build a satisfied and dependable client base. You will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritise your time, work independently, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow pipeline
- Generate leads and target prospective customers
- Qualify and align THRIVE to clients needs and objectives
- Manage the full sales cycle including initial contact and product demonstrations through to successful closure
- Build strong relationships internally with key teams
- Consistently meet/exceed company quarterly targets and any other business objectives
- Accurate forecasting
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate and use existing network to create opportunities
What we're looking for
- 5+ years sales experience in selling Learning Management Systems
- Proven experience in selling to senior decision makers
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player. Able to work remotely as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills – able to present information concisely and clearly to senior client stakeholders
- Be motivated to succeed in a competitive targeted environment
- Ability to be self sufficient and take ownership of results
If you’re interested in this role, please email THRIVE Head of Sales, Josh Devanny with your CV.