Head of People and Culture
The two keywords in this job title are the two most important aspects to THRIVE. Our team has grown to 100+ people spread across 4 offices in 3 countries. As we scale to a global enterprise we want to build a work environment that focuses on what really matters: attracting and retaining the best talents and empowering them with the right resources to build the best Learning technologies for the modern world.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibility is to lead the People & Culture at THRIVE in handling the full spectrum of our HR functions, with emphasis on employee engagement, performance management, recruitment & planning, and the advocate for good practices that promote the development and wellbeing of all THRIVE staff
- People operations: Working alongside each department at THRIVE, own all people operations processes including performance review cycles; compensation reviews and planning; benefits administration; legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc., and as we scale to ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately.
- Employee development and retention: develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition through to a world class onboarding.
- Cultural champion: be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale while achieving our company goals.
- Trusted advisor: be the trusted advisor to the CEO and HODs, holding all managers to a high-quality standard.
- Plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
- Manage and source all third party suppliers to support the growth of THRIVE
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience across the full range of human resources functions.
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership and is excited to scale our team and company.
- A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals.
If you’re interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.